Making Weight-Neutral Services
I offer reduced rates on most of my services through a sliding scale program.
This makes non-diet nutrition care more affordable for those who can’t pay my full rates.
To be eligible for nutrition services using the sliding scale program:
- You must show proof of current enrollment in SNAP benefits (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, also called Basic Food in WA).
- We’ll have a 15 minute Get Confident Call to discuss your goals and see if we’re a good fit.
- If you’d like to move forward, we’ll agree on your reduced session rate between $40-60 based on your situation.
- We’ll create a customized wellness plan and schedule our first session!
The sliding scale aims to make my services accessible to more people, regardless of income.
If finances are a barrier, let’s discuss how I can support you on your path toward food freedom and peace.
Gift of Access: Help Make My Services Available
Your generous gift helps subsidize reduced-rate sessions for clients using my sliding scale program. This allows me to make my weight-neutral, non-diet services accessible to those who couldn’t otherwise afford it.
When you choose this pricing add-on, you help cover the cost for either:
- Three sliding scale sessions ($150 add-on)
- One sliding scale session ($50 add-on)
- Amount of your choosing ($_ add-on: you decide!)
Thank you for your generosity and commitment to inclusive access to compassionate, weight-neutral nutrition care. Your contribution makes a meaningful difference!
©2023 Shelly Najjar, MPH, RDN
All rights reserved